Would wandering slowly in nature, with no pressure or deadlines feel great right now? Do you love being a nature but never seem to spend as much time as you would like?
A Forest Therapy experience is a journey of nature connection based on a series of simple yet powerful invitations that are designed to open up the senses to experiencing the world in a whole new way. Not only will you experience a deeper sense of connection to the more than human world but also to the people you share this experience with.
Tree Mystic organises regular scheduled group walks and can organise tailored Forest Therapy events for groups and organisations. Forest Therapy is also a wonderful way to build community and a team.
Duration: 2-3 hours
– Our Forest Therapy Experiences are gentle and suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Please advise if you are planning on bringing young children or anyone needing special assistance.
– We offer regular Forest Therapy and Nature Connection experiences. Click here for full schedule.
– We also offer a special Native NZ Walk for tourists in the gorgeous Auckland Domain, Book here ->
– Please bring suitable clothing and comfortable walking clothes
– Please bring a water bottle and insect repellent.
“A beautiful experience of communing with nature — right in the middle of the city — and noticing the beauty and magic that are always available if we just pay attention. Hannah provides the perfect guidance, as well as some healing tea and light snacks at the end. Highly recommend this gentle ‘adventure’ if you want to destress, reconnect with yourself, or just enjoy some deeply relaxing time in nature.”
Sarah: South Africa
“Thanks Hannah. We had a wonderful experience walking and talking to plants in the city forest. You gave us great insight into the secret life of these beautiful city dwellers. They have their own vibration and will gladly share their stories, if only we took the time to feel them and listen deeply. We got a lot of insight about the indigenous plants and animals of New Zealand along with guided meditation. Our journey ended with the comforts of a blanket and medicinal tea made with the leaves we collected in the forest.”
Anna: New Zealand
“A lovely way to reconnect with nature and appreciate the complex ecosystems we are a part of. The walk provides you with an opportunity to see details in nature often overlooked, as well as finding calm, reflection and gratitude within yourself.”